We write about products and services that we use. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
Following is a collection of the best tips I’ve found for writing resolutions, plus tips for sticking to them and monitoring your progress throughout the year.
Sometimes all we need is a little motivation.
These tips and tools are all you need!…
How To Write Resolutions
If you want some tips for writing your resolutions this year, consider these:
- 7 Important Questions To Ask Yourself Before The Year Ends
- 8 Questions To Ask Yourself For The New Year
- Make A Financial To Do List
- 6 Ways To Start The New Year Doing, Instead Of Dreaming
How To Stick To Your Goals
To make the most of your New Year resolutions, you just need to be realistic:
- Here’s How To Reach Your Goals With What You’ve Got Right Now
- 5 Easy Ways To Stick To A New Year’s Resolution
- Stick To Non-Resolution Resolutions
- 13 Tips For Sticking To Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Life WILL Get In The Way, It’s Okay
- 3 Things You Must Know To Achieve Your Goals & Change Your Habits
How To Monitor Your Progress
8 Tech-Savvy Ways To Track Your Resolutions – cellphone apps to track your progress on the go, websites to track your progress online, fun gadgets & electronic devices, social networking sites,
Let The iPhone Help You Stick To Your Resolutions – apps to help you track your health resolutions, money resolutions, and organizing resolutions.
If there is ONE thing I like… it's C H A N G E! The four seasons and major holidays are my favorite times of the year to recharge — and redecorate. I mostly like to share frugal DIY ideas for seasonal home decorating and party planning (for both, indoors and outside). Because who doesn't enjoy entertaining at home?! But even if you don't host many parties, I think you'll appreciate my DIY hacks and clever ways to decorate your house for the major holidays including Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas. Because those are the times when people tend to have the most visitors and overnight houseguests.