Following is a collection of the best tips I’ve found for writing resolutions, plus tips for sticking to them and monitoring your progress throughout the year.
Sometimes all we need is a little motivation.
These tips and tools are all you need!…
How To Write Resolutions
If you want some tips for writing your resolutions this year, consider these:
- 7 Important Questions To Ask Yourself Before The Year Ends
- 8 Questions To Ask Yourself For The New Year
- Make A Financial To Do List
- 6 Ways To Start The New Year Doing, Instead Of Dreaming
How To Stick To Your Goals
To make the most of your New Year resolutions, you just need to be realistic:
- Here’s How To Reach Your Goals With What You’ve Got Right Now
- 5 Easy Ways To Stick To A New Year’s Resolution
- Stick To Non-Resolution Resolutions
- 13 Tips For Sticking To Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Life WILL Get In The Way, It’s Okay
- 3 Things You Must Know To Achieve Your Goals & Change Your Habits
How To Monitor Your Progress
8 Tech-Savvy Ways To Track Your Resolutions – cellphone apps to track your progress on the go, websites to track your progress online, fun gadgets & electronic devices, social networking sites,
Let The iPhone Help You Stick To Your Resolutions – apps to help you track your health resolutions, money resolutions, and organizing resolutions.
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).