It’s never too early to start planning for the perfect gift for Dad on Father’s Day.
For some reason, dads always get a little slighted each year. Here’s why.
Did You Know?
The National Retail Federation estimates that U.S. consumers will spend $23.6 billion (or $186.39 apiece) on Mother’s Day this year. Last year, however, the NRF put Father’s Day spending at $14.3 billion, or $125.92 per person. Source
Clever Father’s Day Gift Ideas
Of course, everyone knows that the #1 hottest gift idea for men this year is Jack Black For Men (hair & grooming products). I’m not kidding!
But, if you’re looking for something a little different — something that would appeal to the adventure-seeker in him — consider these one-of-a-kind gift ideas for Dad:
- Private Tour and Tasting at an Award-Winning Craft Whiskey Distillery in Brooklyn ($80)
- Cheese Tasting in the Cave of Artisanal Fromagerie Led by Renowned Cheese Masters ($99)
- Tandem Paragliding Flight With an Expert Instructor ($200)
- The Art of Sushi Making With a Katsuya Alum ($225)
- Soar Over San Francisco in Sunset Seaplane Coastal Tour ($250)
- Hudson River Flight Training Experience ($299)
- Classic Cocktail Lesson by Master Mixologist Dushan Zaric ($300)
- Quarterback Camp With Former 49er & Superbowl Champ ($500)
- Drone-Flying Lesson ($600)
- Private Tour of Lakers Locker Room With Sports Insider ($750)
- Fighter Pilot Training ($1500)
Even More Adventure Gifts For Dad
Of course there are many more “personal experience” gifts to choose from. There are a few companies that specialize in adventure gifts:
- Xperience Days has some of the most creative gift ideas on the planet! They’ve got something for every Dad with a sense of adventure. Choose your category: Airborne, Driving, Food & Wine, Tours & Activities, Water.
- Cloud 9 Living has more than 2,000 different adventure gift packages for Dads. Their unique gifts will make Father’s Day more exciting and memorable than ever! Choose your category: Driving, Flying, Golfing, Sailing, Action & Adventure, Food Tours, City Tours, Wine & Beer, Spa.
Still Need More Father’s Day Gift Ideas?
Personally, I think the best Fathers Day gift is a grill. It’s something he’ll surely enjoy, and something that you can use too! (That’s what I got Jim last year.)
Here are some more Father’s Day gift ideas from other experts:
- 25 Father’s Day Gifts From AskMen
- Amazon’s Best Sellers For Father’s Day
- 36 Best Father’s Day Gifts From Brostrick
- 53 Father’s Day Gift Ideas From Real Simple
- Father’s Day Tech Gift Guide From CNet
- 30 Cool Gifts For Dads From Cosmopolitan
- 36 Gifts Dad Will Love From Country Living