The following videos show some really simple ways to decorate your holiday dinner table using mini pumpkins.
It’s so easy… and so adorable!
Following are 5 simple ideas for Jack-Be-Little pumpkins:
#1 – Make Halloween Garland With Mini Pumpkins
#2 – Make Mini Pumpkin Vampires
#3 – Make Halloween Candy Bowls Or Flower Vases
#4 – Make Mini Pumpkin Tea Lights
#5 – Make Tapered Candle Holders
More Tiny Halloween Pumpkin Decorations
- Use Tiny Pumpkins As Eyes On A Larger Pumpkin
- Make Small Sparkly Pumpkins Using Glitter
- Use Small Pumpkins As Serving Bowls
- Turn Mini Pumpkins Into Candle Holders
- Make Centerpieces, Candle Votives, Candy Bowls
- Carve Mini Pumpkins Into Small Jack-o-Lanterns
- Use Tiny Pumpkins As Fall Decor Centerpieces
- Make Table Place Cards Using Mini Pumpkins And Paper Scrolls (or Leaves)
All you need is a few teeny tiny mini pumpkins!
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).