This page may contain affiliate links. In addition to sharing our personal experiences, we often write about products and services that we use ourselves or that we believe would be a helpful resource for you. To support our work, and remain a free website, we receive a commission from some of the links we share.
Okay, here’s my best collection of Super Bowl tips and tricks to make your party the best ever!
Let me know if I’ve forgotten anything.
These should address just about every aspect of Super Bowl viewing parties — whether you’re just going to a Superbowl party, or if you’re hosting a Super Bowl party yourself.
If you click on the links, you’ll see details & how-to’s for each of these great tips!
Of course, you don’t want to overlook the NFL’s Super Bowl page! There’s a lot of great Super Bowl history and information there.
Chances are, you’re going to be watching the Superbowl game on a big screen HDTV. So you won’t want to miss these party planning tips for the HDTV owner. You’ll find everything from the TV set & related equipment… to the audio… backup power supply… HDTV mistakes you don’t want to make… and finally, some food & drink and high-tech gadgets you’ll want to consider for the best Super Bowl party ever.
Oh, and don’t forget… anything you don’t already own, you can rent!
The Best Super Bowl Party Planning Guides
As for general party planning ideas, including the decorations, invitations & food for your Superbowl party, check out these fun football theme ideas and personalized products with a football or super bowl theme.
There are even more Superbowl party planning ideas here written by experienced Superbowl party hosts who’ve been there, done that.
Want some fun things to do at the party? Check out this huge collection of Superbowl party activities. There are ideas both, for football fans, and non-football fans alike. If you need even more fun party activities, try some of these games to entertain your guests at halftime.
Ah yes, and then there are the Super Bowl commercials… That’s one thing that everyone at the party will enjoy. You can bet, all eyes will be glued to the television set during the commercials and the halftime show!
In addition to the links above, here are some other great resources to help you host the best Super Bowl party… ever!
- 9 Tips For Throwing The Best Super Bowl Party
- Superbowl Party Games
- 20 Ideas For The Ultimate Superbow Party
- Eliminate The Stress: Simple Party Food Ideas
- 5 Fun Ideas For Your Super Bowl Party
- Super Bowl Betting Lines To Jazz Up Your Party
- 10 Creative Super Bowl Party Decorating Ideas
- Fun Games & Ideas For Your Super Bowl Party
- 10 Clever Ways To Decorate Football Cupcakes
The Best Super Bowl Food Ideas
Everyone knows that buffalo wings and football-themed drinks are always the biggest hit at a Super Bowl party.
But if you’re looking for themed Super Bowl party food ideas and recipes, try these:
- Low-Carb Super Bowl Party Ideas
- Superbowl Party Ideas for Teens
- Healthy Super Bowl Party Recipes
- Mediterranean Superbowl Recipes
- Hawaiian Luau Superbowl Party Ideas
- Emeril Lagasse’s High-Style Superbowl Party
- Chinese or Asian-Inspired Super Bowl Recipes
- Vegetarian Super Bowl Party Ideas (…and Vegetarian Recipes)
- Gluten-free Superbowl Recipes
- Eco-Friendly Superbowl Party Ideas
- Puppy Bowl Party Ideas
Here are some all-around great Super Bowl recipe ideas.
Make Your Own Super Bowl Party Invitations
When it comes to Superbowl party invitations, you basically have 3 choices:
- You could go hi-tech and use some of these football e-card invitations (or these ecard invitations specifically for Superbowl) to spread the word about your party.
- Your other option is to try some handmade Super Bowl invitations using cardstock, rubber stamps, or any other craft items you might already have on hand.
- Finally, you could buy some fancy looking personalized Super Bowl invitations — it’s easy to make Super Bowl Invitations online yourself.
If there is ONE thing I like… it's C H A N G E! The four seasons and major holidays are my favorite times of the year to recharge — and redecorate. I mostly like to share frugal DIY ideas for seasonal home decorating and party planning (for both, indoors and outside). Because who doesn't enjoy entertaining at home?! But even if you don't host many parties, I think you'll appreciate my DIY hacks and clever ways to decorate your house for the major holidays including Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas. Because those are the times when people tend to have the most visitors and overnight houseguests.